Friday, February 1, 2008

One cat related post too many...

Earlier in the week we bought new phones for the landline, partly because I would forget to hang up the single cordless phone at night and when I was trying to use it for work purposes it would die mid-call. Very professional. So now we have a base phone and two floaters.

They are fancy, each phone has speakerphone, which of course I tested today when the husband called. As soon as she heard him talking, Princess (the really fat one) started meowing. She then jumped up on my desk and started sniffing around the phone and trying to move pieces of paper- I think she was looking for him. Especially since after I hung up she moved to the far end of the desk to practice being a paperweight, paying no attention to the phone at all. This is a lesson for me that I should refrain from speakerphone when talking to anyone who would not find this amusing (namely clients & group conference calls when I might need to speak).

Okay that is it for cat related posts for a while now as I don't want that to be the only time I post anything...

Happy Friday!

No comments: