Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sidebar..

Now the following has absolutely nothing to do with me, but its really cool, so I thought I'd share these fun pictures with you. My brother-in-law Jamie, lives out in LA and recently got hired to act in a Movietickets.com commercial. You know, the ones they play at the movies, before the movie actually starts. Well apparently a friend took some pictures of him doing his thang, so I thought I'd pass them along to my loyal readers. Enjoy...

This looks like the director going over the sequence with him (that's Jamie in the orange)
There he is in the background... Up, onto the tables!

Excuse me, pardon me, coming through!
The big finale..
Geronimo!
Yeah, I totally taught him that move.
Ok, maybe not.
A safe landing, while making a very funny face..
So pretty cool huh. And my humorous captions did nothing but add to the pictures right? Next time you're at the movies, keep an eye out for him!

No comments: