Thursday, March 13, 2008

Almost There...

One more day till the weekend, fiiiinally. ANd we have guests coming so we'll actually turn on the heat! I can't wait to be warm again!!!
Did you know that before Thomas Edison invented the light bulb people slept an average of 10 hours per night. Now we sleep on average, 6.9 hours during the week and 7.5 hours on the weekend. Stupid inventor making us sleep less. Although I find if I sleep too much I'm more tired than if I haven't slept enough.
Friends coming this weekend, can't wait. No idea what we're going to do all weekend, but I'm sure we'll find something fun and exciting to do.
So I only work with like six other people, so we won't be running an office NCAA pool up here. But if anyone is in one and has room for one more, can you let me know? I'd love to sacrifice my money to the NCAA gods.
Anyone else watch LOST tonight? Another top tier episode. Slowly they're answering questions, yet at the same time they are presenting new ones. I love it... And showing the previous weeks episode prior to the new one is a great idea. I especially like the ticker at the bottom of the screen giving hints and filling in some of the blanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.