Monday, March 3, 2008

Pancakes Again!

  • Yep, thats right, for the second night in a row, we had pancakes for dinner and they sooo hit the spot. Hopefully tomorrow we'll actually make some dinner for dinner.
  • You HAVE to check out this video (scroll down to the first video). Its perhaps the best catch I've ever seen.
  • So what do you think of the new blog format? Its not too tough on the eyes is it?
  • For the firs time since we moved, the wife did a load of laundry for me. We've always done our own laundry, as she has too many things that can't go in the dryer, and if I wash her stuff, I'll forget and shrink everything. Then she'll have to go shopping, and that can get expensive for me quick, so its just easier this way. Anyway, so she does the laundry for me, but did she do it to be nice? Of course not. She did it for one reason, and one reason only... to hold it over my head. That's very wife like of her, don't you think?
  • Interesting fact, before the war, oil was $36 a barrel... now its $102. Nice job guys. We took out a very bad guy yes (who ended up not being as bad as he made himself out to be, and which a single round from 500 yards away would have had the same effect though), but we've also lost way too much life and you've sent my gas prices through the roof. Thanks again.
  • Good to see the Pats sign Randy Moss. With all the players they've lost so far, they really need to sign him to keep the offense potent and the fans at bay.
  • Celtics just signed Sam Cassell too. If he doesn't mind coming off the bench and playing second fiddle to Rondo, then I love this signing. If he starts complaining at all about playing time, things could get very bad very quickly. Although for comedy sake alone its a great signing. A couple of weeks ago when the Celtics and Clippers played (his former team), my lovely wife pointed at the screen and yelled, "that guy looks like an alien". Which he totally does...
  • I will be a happy happy man when tv technology has caught up with my needs. All tv should be broadcast in HD. For those of you who don't have HD tv's, catch up, live in the now!
Ok, time to go, one of my favorite shows is on, Cities of the Underworld, on the History Channel. Great great show, where they show the cities beneath the cities (mostly in Europe where cities have been built on top of themselves after war, etc.)

3 comments:

Rob said...

Why won't it let me vote "the colors make it hard to read" a million times? Do I need to delete my cookies first?

eileen said...

totally agree with you on Cassell...they needed another point to back up Rondo, and hopefully he'll be OK in that role.

as for the new design, i like it all except the banner's too bright for me...maybe you could tone that part down?

Anonymous said...

the brightness almost blinded me!!! curious why you changed it...did someone complain or are you just your usual ADD and can't leave things alone???? (love you anyway)