Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Moving On Up!

So like most things in our life, the wife and I made a big decision today on a whim. About 6:30 tonight, we decided to move our bedroom from the room it was in, which is designed to be the master, to the third floor. Don't really know why we decided to do that, but we did, and I gotta say I really like the setup, it feels like a much bigger space now.
For those of you that have seen the house, you know that the stairway from the 2nd to the 3rd floor is tight. I have no idea how we got our mattress up those stairs, but we did. Thankfully, we don't have a box spring, as there's no way in hell it was getting up there.
As you can see, the doorway is pretty tight. Getting the mattress up there was no easy task, but after 15 minutes of pushing and pulling and bending and stretching we finally got it up there.
We need a new light up there, so its not the brightest of pictures, but it looks pretty darn good, doesn't it?
Notice the thermometer behind the cat. Without the heat on, it was 65 degrees up there, which is even a little too warm for us. (both the misses and I like it chilly when we sleep)
So we've moved most of the furniture, and we'll finish the rest tomorrow. Now this allows us to really focus on and finish the former master bedroom. With nothing in the room and no real plans for it now, its basically a tabula rasa, a clean slate if you will. We can paint it however we'd like.
Ok, get the jokes ready... Claudia, you asked for it, so here it is, a picture of the new boots..
Pretty snazzy huh? Keep in mind you can't see the top part under the pant leg, so they basically look like shoes. They're comfortable, they're nice, and I like them so I don't care what you say hahaha...

5 comments:

Rob said...

Jason, I think you accidentally posted a pair of Sarah's boots. Post a picture of YOUR boots.

Anonymous said...

You do realize you have now left yourself wide open to your brothers joke, right????

Sarah said...

don't be silly, Rob. My boots have a much lower heel then that!

Cleaty said...

No comment.

Anonymous said...

I like the boots - I think they are looking for a good country concert. :)