Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Better?

Ok, I had a couple complaints that the screen was too bright. Are these colors better?
So I've started going to the gym again. Haven't been in months, like 4 months to be precise. Presently, I'm at 165 lbs, so I'm only looking to lose 10 or so pounds. I don't necessarily want to lose that many, but lose the fat and turn some into muscle. I'm getting old though, don't know how easy that's gonna be. I told my buddy Rick that I started going again, and his response, "I didn't know there was a Curves up by you." Of course I had no comeback, cuz I never do.
Besides work and the Maine Morrissey's, my phone hasn't wrung since last Wednesday. So I guess since we moved out of MA everyone down there forgot about us huh. The sad part is, I really enjoy my ringtone, but I never get to hear it! (Retraction: Once again, I'm proven to be an idiot. My great friend Phil called me at 6:15pm yesterday and I forgot. So my statement should read that there was a weeks time between phone ringing occurances. Phil, my deepest and sincerest of apologies)
If you're not watching this Celtics game tonight, you're missing out. GREAT game. Back and forth, great defense, good ball movement, just a fantastic game to watch. If you didn't notice, Bill Russell is sitting in the seats right next to the Pistons bench. Nice job by the C's brass putting him there, I love it. (ok, Celtics game is over now) What a game! Perkins with 20 rebounds, Rondo playing an amazing game, knowing Cassell signed earlier in the day. Huge win with both Pierce and Ray Allen having quiet games. I gotta say though, Tommy Heinson is right, take it to the hole, stop settling for jump shots. That's the key for this team. And with tonight's win, the Celtics have officially clinched a playoff spot.
So we went to Lowes tonight, yes we love that place, and bought a plant. In the four or so years the wife and I have lived together we've never had real vegetation in the house. Hopefully we won't kill it.
Although Au Bon Pain is taking credit for it, the wife has been saying this for years, so its really her idea. And its a fantastic idea. She needs smaller portions, and so does my wallet. She NEVER finishes her meal. Well, ok that's an exaggeration. She has finished four meals since we've been together and three of those were lobster, so that doesn't really count because that's her most favoritest food in the whole wide world.

No comments: