Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

So its the weekend, finally. Got some big plans, get to see some friends I haven't had the chance to hang out with in a while. I really can't wait.
And before I forget, a biggest of big HAPPY BIRTHDAY's to my Gramma. I'm not going to say how old she's going to be, cuz that's just not right. But I will say that the woman is a saint and someone I've always looked up to. The most telling thing about her is how she welcomed my lovely wife right into our family and now the wife considers my Gramma her Gramma too. Happy Birthday Gramma :) Good luck down in Foxwoods and when you hit it big, don't forget who your favorite oldest grandson is...
So I made a new purchase, which I know I'm going to be ridiculed for, but that's ok. Anyone want to guess what I bought? Well you'll never guess, so I'll just tell you.... cowboy boots. Yep, I've wanted a pair for forever, but never had the testicular fortitude to buy a pair. Its really not socially acceptable in MA to wear them. But we've moved, we moved to a more tolerant state where it is ok to be who you are. They came Thursday, so I've only had them for a couple of days, but I gotta say, they're very comfortable and they look just like regular shoes. If I didn't tell you they were boots, you wouldn't have a clue.
Just a little public service message for everyone.. don't forget to set your clocks ahead an hour Saturday night/Sunday morning. Stupid daylight savings making me lose an hour of sleep. Its great cuz we get that "extra" hour of sun in the afternoon, but it makes it dark in the morning again, at least for a little while...
Anyway... looking forward to this weekend.. see some of you soon!

1 comment:

Cleaty said...

Where's the cowboy boots picture??!!

Thanks for the time change reminder. I had no idea.