Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Day In MA

So I drove down to MA yesterday, had to work in Salem for the day today, then drove back up to Maine. Good times. I stayed at my parents house though while there, and I noticed something strange. Every minute or two, a large winged iron beast would fly over the house. I was told these are planes, but I never see them up here. It's weird, cuz I grew up in that house, never really noticing them. But since I've moved, every time I go to my parents house, I realize just how low and noisy they are...

I also thought I'd post some random pictures for you. The first one is of my lovely wife's tomato plants....
They're about five feet tall each. The tomato's are still green, so we still have to wait until they're ripe. On the left, you can see that post and string contraption. Those are the pea's, and those are very tasty. Apparently the wife is developing quite the green thumb..

Remember how we ripped apart the lawn? Well here's what it looks like now.. at least when it's not raining out...Not too shabby huh? There's a couple of small patches that didn't grow in, so I'll have to add some seeds there, but for the most part it looks pretty darn good.

No comments: