Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stupid Is What Stupid Does

So I'm at WalMart today..yes I hate Wal Mart too, but I'm throwing a party for 90 people, so I had to go there for supplies...it's idiot central. People standing in the isles, blocking my path, talking away like they own the place. My cart got rammed twice by people flying down the isles and turning the corners without looking. Just annoyance every which way I turn...

But the one true moron prize goes to my cashier. I don't think she realized that the scanner only works when the little lasers under the glass make contact with the bar code on the product. She would shake my stuff over the scanner hoping to hear that little beep. And when it didn't scan quick enough for her, what did she do? She shook it harder and faster thinking that the machine would just guess what she was trying to scan.

I'm not exactly the smartest guy ever... but stupid people really bug the crap out of me...

On a completely unrelated lighter note...according to google analytics, so far I've had people from 33 states, and 15 countries read this blog. How cool is that? Somewhere in Latvia, some 40 year old recent divorcee stumbled across this page and got really ticked off cuz he was hoping it was about this Morrissey. For some reason, that's funny to me...

No comments: