Wednesday, August 6, 2008

In Boston For The Day

Yep, just the day.. Nothing like driving 240 miles each way for 9 hours of work..

On the way home though, I came to the following conclusion: Massachusetts people do not know how to drive. With traffic in the middle lane going 65, you're required to go more than 65.5 in the left lane! Also, blinkers.. you have them down there right? Cuz no one ever seems to use them. In New Hampshire, I was lucky enough to get stuck behind Sadi, the cigarette smoke, Irish lesbian. How do I know this you ask? Well I'm assuming her name is Sadi because that's what her license plate was and I know she's an Irish lesbian because of the Ireland sticker and gay pride sticker on the back of her car. I also deduced that she's a smoker by watching her flick her cigarette out the window, which then bounced off my windshield. Nice. After 10 minutes, she finally moved to the right land and let me and the 15 cars behind me pass, how nice of her.

So my parents are coming up this weekend. Gotta pray for some nice weather so my father, my uncle and I can golf on Saturday. It's been raining pretty much non stop up here the last week or so. I'm determined though, at some point to get my parents to play Wii...I just feel like that would be highly amusing to me...

1 comment:

Cleaty said...

I would combine drinking and playing Wii when the parents are in town. That is loads of fun. Oh, and take pictures.