Friday, December 14, 2007

Fiiiiiiinally....

It's the weekend.
Now, you have to take anything I type tonight with a grain of salt, or just ignore it, as I've kinda had too much to drink. Mmmm Shiraz....
Anyway. this week was the king of crappy weeks at work, but since I don't talk about work, it is what it is, right?
Got my hair cut today. Someday, when I'm rich I'm going to get my hair cut once a week. That's my goal in life, is that wrong?
A HUGE congratulations to Eri for getting engaged this week. An additionally HUGE congrats to Eri for being smart enough to live in San Deigo where its never cold and never snows.
So when we lived in our last place in MA, my lovely wife would take lots of baths. That hasn't really changed. What has changed though is the layout of our house. When the misses would settle in with her book, I was only 20 feet down the hall blasting my music on my iTunes. Now however, she's like forever away, plus an entire floor! So she can sit in the tub and read in peace, while I blast my country music. The bonus is I can sing as loud as I'd like. The downside is that the misses doesn't get to hear my fabulous singing.
I send a lot of text messages. Does this make me a 15 year old girl? Or does this just mean that I was smart enough to get the unlimited text messaging plan with Verizon. And thank you P, for answering my texts.
I've got pretty much all my shopping done for Christmas. Just a couple of little things here and there to pick up, which is nice.
I need to find a drinking buddy. Back in MA, I had a couple of friends I could call whenever and we'd go have a drink or 7 after a long week or whatever. Up here, I haven't found that buddy yet. It's really kinda sad. Do I become friends with the guy across the street? Do I just start hanging out at the bars solo hoping to find someone cool? I'm not sure how this works.
Have a great weekend! We're supposed to get a ton of snow Sunday, but I can't seem to find a forecast that gives snow totals, so we'll see how much we actually get. The term "plowable" seems to be codeword for TONS OF SNOW. As of Friday, I've seen anywhere from three inches to 3 feet of snow Sunday night, so we'll see what actually happens..

No comments: