Monday, October 6, 2008

End Of The Homestudy

So we just finished with part three of the home study, where the social worker interviews Sarah and I at the same time. It's funny, I left with a worse feeling than I did when I was interviewed one on one, and the wife left with a better feeling. Not that I'm worried about failing or anything, because that's not going to happen... I just can't seem to put my finger on what bugged me. We were kind of pushed in the direction of changing some of answers from the previous written questionnaire, so maybe that's it, I'm not sure...

But the best part is, it's done! Which means in four to six weeks (hopefully sooner cuz we all know how not good i am at waiting), she'll turn in her written report, it'll get ok'd by us and the agency, we'll submit our profile, and we'll officially be on the waiting list. Drives me crazy how drawn out the process is, but hey, that's just the way these things work. I used to work for a government agency, I should know.

On a lighter note, if you missed the SNL skit the other night (Biden/Palin debate) I highly recommend you check it out here. Very very very funny...

No comments: