Thursday, October 2, 2008

Phew...

Well, the interview is over. I'd say it went very well too. It only lasted an hour, but it seemed like ten minutes. Tempis fugit right.

Anyway, it was essentially the social worker asking me a series of questions about my upbringing, family life, friends, work, etc. Thankfully, talking is what I do best, so I had no problem at all answering all these questions. She was very nice and chatty with me, which made it easier too. But at the same time, it was a little weird sitting across the table from someone, job interview style, as she asks me all these formal questions, typing the answers on her ancient laptop (i could be mistaken, but i think i saw the same laptop in Apollo 13).

And it was a little awkward when our fifteen pound cat attempted to jump on her lap and didn't really make the leap. Thankfully she loves cats and didn't mind, but sheesh. I think Princess knows that something is up, that she'll no longer be the favorite in the house and was doing what she could to derail the process.

No comments: