Monday, October 20, 2008

Links And Then Some

  • A day...sad or not.. is coming soon . The only thing I'll miss is seeing the strippers huddled outside in their trench coats smoking. The sight of that always makes me feel better about my life...
  • I've seen these guys a million times driving around Boston, and thought this was a pretty good article about them. I never knew that they moved anything other than piano's though. Although I suppose it's just common sense that they would...
  • Did anyone see this video from the weekend of college football? I've never seen anything like this before. The ref actually moves in to make the hit. He makes no effort at all to get out of the way, and in fact it actually looks like he's trying to make the tackle...
  • Something amazing has happened. My lactose intolerance-ness seems to have made an exception. I made the mistake of going food shopping the other day while hungry, always a bad idea cuz you end up buying too much junk food. In my case I bought some Little Debbie Swiss Cake rolls. One would think that the cream filling would kill me, but by the grace of god, it hasn't. I haven't been this joyous since the day I first discovered blogging..
  • So the Red Sox lost last night, as you all know now. Sure I'm disappointed, but they had an excellent season and they lost to the better team. Tampa Bay had the deeper bench and the better pitching which are two of the main ingredients to winning. The good part is though, that I finally get to go to bed at a normal hour. These 8pm start times were killing me...
  • Only eight more days until the Celtics season opener...

2 comments:

eileen said...

You and Sarah better check out Diva's before it gets shut down!

Mike said...

There are some priceless comments on the Diva's article. It does sound like Diva's is moving to another area of Bangor, however. Maybe it will be even closer to you...