Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Randomness

  • Anyone else out there watch House tonight? Yeah... only my worst fear, right there on tv for me. Woman adopts baby, only to have the birth mother decide that she doesn't want to give it up. Are you kidding me? So now I'm supposed to go home and stare at the completed nursery hoping to get picked again. Riiiiight. Once again, you biologicals have it easy...
  • Celtics opened the season up tonight!!! The ring ceremony was very understated, apparently they'd didn't consult the Red Sox on how to overdue it. I can't dive headfirst into the season though. I need to slowly wade in, getting deeper and deeper as the year progresses. For now, I'll flick back and forth from real tv to the games, but soon that'll change and I'll end up watching the entire game with the occasional flip to real tv...
  • Caught Good Will Hunting on tv over the weekend. I haven't see that movie in forever, and I almost forgot just how good it is. Although half the fun of the movie is recognizing all the local Boston landmarks...
  • So before the internet, how did people function? Every baby related question I have, the answer is there. It's such a wonderful thing. I have a question about a stroller, no problem, super easy to read up on it, etc. I don't need to bug all my friends with these questions, which I'm sure they appreciate...
  • All you soccer fans out there will appreciate this. I've played/watched my entire life, and I've never seen anything like it...
  • And lastly... if you're not watching Chuck, you need to start doing so. Every episode is funny, with lots of action and a little bit of romance thrown in there. Seriously though, Monday nights, check it out, you won't be disappointed...

No comments: