Monday, March 9, 2009

Another Day

So we were in Boston for the weekend. Saw lots of people we haven't seen in a while and even got to meet a new wee one, little Hannah. I would post pictures, but our camera is still being fixed so we don't have any. Hopefully it'll be back soon.

Anyway, not much else going on really. We bought new counter tops for the kitchen, and we'll be installing them this weekend so we'll post pictures when it's done. After that the kitchen will be done and we'll just have the 1/2 bath left to do. Finally almost done redoing the house...finally...

Really though, not a whole lot going on up here in Maine. Kinda sad huh. I wish I had something more interesting to comment on, but I really don't. Sorry to disappoint...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J if you need help give me a call no snow so im not snowmobiling, plowing, or sanding