Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Riddle Me This Batman...

If you walked into a barber shop/hair salon, and everyone working there had a bad haircut, would you get your haircut there?

I ask this question because I've noticed a trend at the gym. All the employees aren't exactly in the the best of shape (which is fine, cuz neither am i), and every morning when I walk in at 6:30am, they're eating McMuffins and hash browns. The gym also has free bagels in the morning and free pizza at night the first Monday of every month. Isn't a gym supposed to be a healthy place? Is it wrong of me to think that gym employees should at least pretend to care?

Don't get me wrong, I love me a bacon and egg McGriddle, but if I worked at a gym I don't think I'd sit at the reception desk eating it...just seems wrong to me...

No comments: