Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Somebody Has A Case Of The Tuesdays

Is it Friday yet? I just want the weekend to hurry up and get here please..

So the wife bought some Italian ice today at the grocery store. I'm sitting here eating one, watching The Biggest Loser, and I get to the bottom. Now remember when you were a kid, and the bottom was the best part (my mom always bought Luigi's, still in my mind the best there is)? It was like that gooey ice that had a completely different texture from the rest of the ice, and all the syrup had settled down there so it was extra tasty. Yeah, this is some brand called Linda's. Tasty yes, but no gooey bottom, no best part! Very disappointing...

Saturday we were in Boston. As you know, it was like 62 degrees there. This morning when I left the house for the gym, it was 12 degrees out. I gotta say I'm done with winter. D.O.N.E..done. Spring can't come soon enough..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need more updates from your better half, please