Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thoughts

  • I think I'm an idiot. Well.. I know I am.. but that being said, I don't think I'm using the elliptical machine at the gym right. All these people using them, friends buying them.. but I just don't get it. I barely break a sweat when using them, and the only place I can actually feel it, is right above my knees. I understand the whole low impact thing, but it doesn't actually seem to do anything for you...
  • We need to band together and come to a consensus on something. COB (close of business) and EOD (end of day). Pick one please. We, as a working, emailing society can't have both. Close of business is what? Five pm? Eastern time or Pacific time? End of day is what, midnight? I'm just saying, some clarification would be nice..
  • Anyone interested? I know I am... and I need a partner...
  • Saturday...8:30-9:30pm... Earth Hour.. who's in? Shut off your lights for an hour. Bust out the flashlight, tell some ghost stories. Bust out the candles, let the sexytime begin... and the best part is you're doing your part to help out a bigger cause...

No comments: