Monday, November 19, 2007

Almost there...

Half day tomorrow, then no work for the rest of the week.. can't wait!
Usual crazy insane Monday at work, followed by me getting in the car, starting to pull out of the lot and hearing a funny noise. So I stopped the car, got out, and saw that I did indeed have a flat tire. After struggling for about twenty minutes to get the lug nuts off (apparently Superman works for Honda putting lug nuts on. Those things had no interest in coming off), including me pushing, pulling and jumping up and down on the tire iron, they finally came loose. But of course it wasn't over, the tire was "stuck"on. So for another 15 or so minutes I used the tire iron to pry the tire off the car. When it eventually popped loose, there I went, ass over tea kettle across the parking lot. Funny as hell, just too bad no one was there to witness it...
Sarah broke a glass tonight. Claims she didn't touch it, that it just "jumped" off the table. She's only allowed to use plastic drinking receptacles from now on. I'd appreciate it if you all helped me out with this, and in the future make sure she doesn't have a glass, only plastic :)
A Papa John's just opened up down the street from us. This means that this weekend I'll have a Papa John's review for you.
Celtics finally lost last night. We all knew (well I shouldn't say we, as I know some of you out there couldn't care less) that it would happen eventually. They're a fun team to watch this year though. When they're on their game, they're pretty much unstoppable. Always making the extra pass for the open shot or rotating correctly on defense. Thankfully I have a very understanding wife who doesn't mind (although I know she does) when I flick during commercials to the game.
Tomorrow we're off to Freeport for some outlet shopping. Not so much me, as I'm not a big shopper and always get buyers remorse when I purchase something, but for Sarah. Its like Christmas for her. So many outlets, so little time.
And for those of you who don't watch Hero's, I strongly recommend that you do so. And for anyone that does, let me know.. I need someone to discuss it with! (my own wife doesn't even watch)
So my brother-in-law is coming back to Boston for Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll get him to bring his stedi-cam up to Maine and we can put an actual tour of the house on the blog for everyone. (he's a cameraman out in Los Angeles)

No comments: