Thursday, November 1, 2007

Great News!

For those of you who are eagerly awaiting an update on my tv situation, here it is...
I'm getting a new tv. They don't have anyone to fix it, so I get to switch it out for a new one. Nice huh. The transaction will take place tomorrow, I'm psyched.
Another huge congrats to Lori and Rob and their new baby. This wknd, the misses and I finally get to meet their baby and my buddy Jimmy & Stacey's newborn. Can't wait!
If you have a couple of free minutes, check out this clip of Jonathan Papelbon on Letterman last night. Its pretty funny. And don't forget, Manny is on the Tonight Show Friday night. That should be the highest of high comedy.
And for my fellow beer lovers, a friend recently traveled to San Diego and while there he tried a bunch of new beers. So I figured I'd cut and paste his thoughts for everyone else..

Beer Reviews: Basically, it's beer it's all good. 5 is a Hall of Famer(Harpoon Winter Warmer), 0 is either poisonous, non alcoholic or pretty much something where you'd rather say "Actually I am driving tonight"instead of drinking it.

No comments: