Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Half Way There...

I had a bad day at work today...
Please, ignore the bald spot. (wow, I never realized it was so big. Its slowly creeping its way across my entire scalp!)
Yes, that's a 40...and yes, thats a Domino's pizza on the table...
But because its about work, I can't tell you about it because I don't talk about work here. I will say, that on the way to pick up the Domino's I stopped at Rite Aid. The girls working the counter thought it was hysterical that I was buying a whatchamacallit and a 40 of The Beast. In retrospect, I think its hysterical too. The best part is though, the 40 of Milwaukee's Best Ice cost $1.29. Granted it tastes like crap, but that's besides the point. Ohh, and it gets -10 on the jayscale. It was also my first time purchasing a 40 of anything. I gotta admit, it felt a little wrong. I actually felt the need to tell the girl at the counter that it was for a joke. Sad huh.
If you haven't been watching the Celtics tonight, boo to you. They're up by 2 at the half, and they're not playing that well at all. That's a good sign. Something we haven't seen around these parts in close to twenty years now. I really really really need to get to a game or seven this year...
Wednesday nights..not much on. Although I do recommend Pushing Daisy's. I'm not totally caught up, as we have the past couple episodes recorded, but it is quite entertaining. Almost cartoony, yet not too much over the top.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Can I choose to ignore the bald spot AND the groin-grab?

Anonymous said...

How does something get a -10 on the jayscale? How on earth can we count on your ratings when the rating is off the scale?

Also, is the title of this post a Bon Jovi reference? if so, shame! shame on you!

jay said...

Fine, it gets a 0 then...smartarse! haha