Friday, November 2, 2007

Friiiiday

Heading to Boston either tonight or tomorrow, haven't decided when yet...
Got my tv fixed, or should I say replaced. So I have a brand new tv! The screen is the same size, but the tv itself is smaller (last tv was 15 inches deep, this one is closer to 10). Since its a new tv, the picture is clearer, can't wait for the Pats game Sunday.
And to the other NBA fan out there, don't forget, tonight is opening night for the Celtics. Should be a good game with the Wizards in town.
And a big congratulations to my cousins husband (cousin in law?) David for passing the bar. He just got the news, so now he gets to be a real grown up for the rest of his life...
Finally , in a very disturbing turn of events, the tv writers have voted to strike! I'm not a big fan of reality tv (besides the Amazing Race, which starts Sunday), so this could be bad for me.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Um, dear? reality TV doesn't have writers... it is about real life.

jay said...

der, i know that! if there are no writers, then everything will be reality tv and reruns, thats what i was saying :)