Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween! Again..

So we got minimal trick-or-treaters today. Mostly 8th-9th graders, which is no fun, but there was one group of little kids that came by, which is always cute..
This was the temperature this morning... Its not even November yet!

Also, on a sad/annoying note, my tv is broken. This is what it looks like...
As you can see, you can only see half the picture (the flash from the camera makes it look brighter than it actually is) So when I called Circuit City Monday to get a repairman sent out, they said because of our location they have to contract the repair out. Somebody would call us in 24-48 hours to schedule a repair time. So Sarah calls back this morning, 48 hours later. Yeah, turns out its 24-48 BUSINESS HOURS. That's like 3-6 DAYS!! Are you kidding me? My tv has looked like this since Saturday, but since they aren't open on the weekends I had to wait until Monday to call, now you want me to wait until next Monday to maybe get it fixed! Ooooh I don't think so evil Circuit City. Not with the big Patriots game this weekend, no sir! My thing is this though, Circuit City is open 10am-10pm, so that's 12 business hours a day. We're open 8am-5pm, so that's 9 business hours. The customer services line is open like 8am to 10pm, so that's 14 business hours! So why, for the sake of all that is good and just, are they using 8 hours as a business day! Why!!!! This is killing me!!! Its got me so annoyed that I can't stop using exclamation points!!!!!!!!
There are two things you don't mess with, my girl or my tv. My girl can defend herself, the tv can't, so someone needs to stick up for it, and that someone is me! (or Sarah if someone needs to yell, she's much better at being the jerk than I am) So as of now, I'm reduced to watching a normal size tube tv. I feel like a piece of me is missing...


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think I am offended... But I did sort of mock the person at circuit city after being told 24-48 business hours...