Monday, October 1, 2007

Is it the weekend yet?

Crazy day at work today, off to Pittsburgh I go tomorrow...
  • So I finally purchased the new Kenny Chesney cd, via iTunes. Very good cd, I've only listened to it once so far, but I'll listen a couple more times when I'm flying the next couple of days. He seems like he's going for that Jimmy Buffet market though. Lots of songs about the Caribbean, same kinda sound. Can you blame him though, Buffet has to retire sooner or later..
  • Three minutes left in the Patriots game as I write this. Big big win
  • So I'm thinking that I need to more to Hollywood. Commercials seem to be full of funny looking guys who can't really act. I'd say I fit that bill pretty darn well. Sarah, start packing!
  • In Pittsburgh, the company is making us share hotel rooms. So I get to room with some dude from NY whom I've never met before. Umm, are you kidding me?? What if he's a clepto and steals all my stuff? What if he sleep walks? What if he doesn't want to watch the tv shows I want to watch!?!?
  • And of all the dumb things to say...ever heard of separation of church and state my friend? Reason number 123,343,634,980 not to vote republican. I used to like McCain, but it seems like once every couple of months he just says something really dumb. Like his inside voice slips out to the outside sometimes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awkward you have to share a room with a work person! And how much stuff were you planning on bringing on a 1 day trip for him to steal?

Anonymous said...

Went if he has some weird shoe fetish and steals all my shoes?? then what do I do?

Anonymous said...

Um, buy new shoes?