Wednesday, October 24, 2007

10:51 pm

Pitching change in the 5th, with the Sox up 10-1.. good stuff..
So, to make the playoffs seem that much more real to me, since we are far off in the Atlantic Northeast(I'm basically the Lieutenant Dunbar of Red Sox Nation), Sarah was kind enough to charge me $50 to park in the driveway. She also moved the couches, one in front of the other leaving no leg room and squeezed by me once an inning, spilling beer on me in the process. On top of that, she bought some peanuts and thru them at me periodically, and charged me $8 every time I went to the fridge to get a beer and won't let me get another beer after the 7th inning. Some would say she took it too far, others would say she's the best wife ever…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is too funny. Did you really move the couches?

Sarah said...

I was going to move the couches but that is a lot of work, plus Jay totally would have cheated and sat on the rfont couch defeating the purpose!