Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Taste great! Less filling!

Take two.. sorta..
Did you hear that Miller and Coors are merging to form a super beer company that'll still be smaller than Budweiser? Interesting on a couple of levels, but hopefully they won't downsize and get rid of some of the beers I actually drink. Otherwise though, I couldn't care less as I'm more of a namby-pamby microbrew kinda guy.

Not much to report on today. Yet another insane day at work, but that's just the way work is. Quiet around the house. Sarah came back tonight, which was nice. I can only talk to myself so often yaknow. Made a meatloaf, or more specifically two individual meatloaves for dinner. One covered in cheese for Sarah and the other in bbq sauce for me. Firefly's has started selling their bbq sauce in stores, and I picked some up the other day at Shaws. Memphis flavor. Great stuff. If you haven't been to any of their restaurants, I recommend stopping in. One of our favorite dishes of theirs are their fried pickles. I think I'll try frying some up tomorrow night, we'll see what happens.
Sorry I'm not more exciting today. Its Tuesday, how exciting can life be?

No comments: