Monday, October 29, 2007

WORLD SERIES CHAMPS BABY!!!!

Wow!! Can you believe it, twice!!! First one was for our fathers and grandfathers, this one was for us. Great stuff!
Of course, Sarah went to bed around 1030... She offered to stay up, but her sleepy eyes said otherwise. We need to have kids if for no other reason, just to have someone to stay up with me to watch all this stuff!
I'd like to think I played a small role in their victories, always sitting in my new lucky seat on the lucky couch, legs crossed at the ankles, arms folded across the chest, taking a sip of my drink whenever they needed a big hit or a big out. No, I'm not superstitious or anything...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You had nothing to do with it. We all know that Emma was the real linch pin

eileen said...

I contriubted by drinking Rally Beers late in the game.