Thursday, October 4, 2007

Almost there..

Almost the weekend.. phew. I can't wait.
So I finally got around to watching Monday nights Hero's episode. Loved it. Then again, its probably my favorite show right now on tv. Just finished watching the Office tonight. Another stellar show. Its like a how to and how not to be a boss for me, all rolled into one hour of laughalicious tv.
Not much to report on today. Went to Bugaboo Creek for dinner with my lovely wife (their bbq meatloaf is to die for!), then to my uncle's house for some birthday cake cuz today is my cousins 12th birthday. We of course, bought him the best gift, a Teddy Bruschi jersey, but he's at that age where any clothes you buy him fit him for like 12 minutes before he out grows it. Enjoy it while you can David.
After that we hit Target so I could go buy all the toiletries I had to throw out the past couple of days (see previous post for back story). Quiet night all around though..
Oh I forgot to mention this last week. While my brother was in LA visiting a friend he sent me this picture:
Recognize it? Nakatomi Tower! From Die Hard, the original one. Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool.

Off to bed now..latah..

No comments: