Thursday, October 11, 2007

When the sh*t hits the fan..

Well, not really the fan, but just like 3 feet off the floor. See, I got home a little after 9 tonight, why you ask, well because the pipe that takes all the water/sewer to the main line outside in the street decided to back up. So when someone flushed their toilet, a geyser of poop shot out of the bathtub drain. I'll tell ya, you really haven't lived until you've seen poop and garbage disposal debris shot 3 feet in the air. Amazing really..
Besides that, not much went on today, although I did finally open up a bank account here in Maine. We have Sovereign bank accounts, but there are no Sovereigns up here. When I opened the account, I got a digital clock/indoor-outdoor thermometer. Pretty sweet huh. I always thought that was funny. You open a bank account with a bank and they give you a lousy gift. Last time I opened an account I got this crappy backpack/picnic basket thingy. It came with sporks and everything! Needless to say, it got the old heave hoe...
Also, Monday is Drew Carey's first day hosting The Price is Right. For those of you who don't have jobs out there, don't forget to tune in!
Alright time for bed. The plumbers are coming back at 730 tomorrow morning to tackle the problem again. Tonight was just a band-aid solution, tomorrow the real fun begins..

No comments: