Thursday, January 10, 2008

Randomness

  • I'm a forgiving man. If you fail me once, I'll give you a second chance at redemption. Everyone deserves a second chance right? Well I'll tell you someone that doesn't... Papa John. About a month or so ago, the wife and I decided to try the new Papa John's pizza place that opened up down the street. The commercials are on every 30 seconds and make me crave pizza every time I see one. Apparently their marketing firm is the best out there, cuz their advertising worked. Well, they should have had their ad people make the pizza, as the pizza was definitely not good. We later found out that my uncle and his family tried the pizza that same night, and didn't like it either. So tonight on the way back from Target, the wife and I figured we'd give them a second shot... ya know, maybe they worked the kinks out. Nope. Still not good, not good at all. So Papa John's, you're out of the rotation!!!
  • My friend Eileen got to go to the Celtics game last night. Not fair (even though they lost and it wasn't a very well played game). I haven't been to a game yet this year! That needs to change. Maybe sometime in February/March I'll try to dig up some tickets.
  • Speaking of the Celtics, remember Al Jefferson. Well his team (Minnesota) is horrible, but he's averaging 20/12 a night. Not too shabby huh. I'm still glad the trade was made, but he's turning into a pretty solid offensive player (still softer than Cottonelle on defense though)
  • I love my wife, but I think she may have a problem. She's been drinking a lot lately...and whenever I go to the store, she has me pick up more. I'm finding orange soda cans all over the house. In the kitchen, in the bedroom, three in the bathroom! I think we need to stage an intervention or something. I don't know if I can handle this on my own, but I'm strong, and if I can get her to admit that she has a problem, then that's the first step towards recovery..
  • Making fun of Roger Clemens is so fun...
  • All the rain washed away all the snow, so its official, no more snow mobiling for a while. Anyway know any snow dances? Although they are saying maybe Monday/Tuesday it'll snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love orange soda. One of those drinks I never think to get but love when I do. Good choice, Sarah!