Friday, January 11, 2008

Weekend!

We finally went to the DMV today to register the other car in Maine. So I guess we're officially mainers now huh. Nice.
I forgot to mention that thanks to a xmas gift from my father in law (amazon gift card of course) I bought the Simpsons movie and the wife and I watched it the other day. Fantastically funny movie, can't wait to watch it again as a matter of fact.
Friday night, not much going on besides the Celtics game for me and Ghost Whisperer for the wife, followed by some Dance Revolution after! Lame I know, but its who we are...
So a buddy of mine sent me a book. Marketing Your Dreams: Business and Life Lessons from Bill Veeck Baseball's Marketing Genius. Already read the first 50 pages, great book so far. Anyway, my buddy picked the book randomly off some site from a second hand book seller. So I open the book up and on the first page there's an inscription. It says, "To Bob Lobel, Warm Wishes, Pat Williams." Pat Williams is the author, and we all know who Bob Lobel is right.. Yep he's everybodys favorite drunk Boston local sportscaster! So somehow I ended up with his copy. Great stuff.. I'll cherish it always haha

No comments: