Friday, April 18, 2008

Movie Review

So the wife and I went and saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall tonight. I really can't recommend it enough. Hysterical movie. One of the few movies I've seen recently where I don't mind that I just spent $5 on a small popcorn, totally worth it. Lots of unexpected (or as the wife says, uncalled for) scenes, tons of laughs, the R rated comedy is finally back thanks to Judd Apatow. The scenes with Kenneth from 30 Rock will have you falling out of your chair. And this isn't just my opinion, the misses loved it too. We both laughed pretty much continuously throughout then entire flick, right from the opening scene. So go see it, Now, go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am psyched you saw that movie - I want to see it, too! I just was wondeirng if all of the funny parts are in the commercial! How would you rank it among other Judd Apatow movies like: Superbad / Knocked Up / 40 Year Old Virgin??
I think Marshall from "How I Met Your Mother" is so funny, so I really want to like this movie...

jay said...

i'd rank it second behind knocked up, but better than 40 year old virgin and superbad...