Monday, September 17, 2007

Back to MA again..

Yes folks we're coming to you LIVE (well live for me as I type this, but not live for you as you read this obviously) from Mike & Kim'sin lovely Framingham, MA. I'm going to be in Worcester for the next 2 days training for work, and they let me stay at their place to cut down on the commute time. Normally I could have stayed at my parents house, but I'd be on a couch there, or the in-laws, but they don't have good cable, and I need good cable to survive. So I get to stay here and play with my new bestest friend baby Maya, who just happens to be the cutest most talkative baby ever!
So on the way here, the solar glare was really bad, so I figured I'd stop at Target and look at sunglasses. Bad idea. I spent 15 trying on sunglasses, but apparently I have a misshaped head as none of them looked right or fit right. ooh well, I'll just wear my hat and hopefully that'll do the trick, I've survived this long without them, right!
Obviously, since I'm in Framingham, and Sarah isn't, we won't be seeing each other for a couple of days. I'm ok with that part, its not like I don't miss her, but two days apart won't kill us, its the sleeping apart that that'll kill me. Its gotten to the point where I can't sleep unless she's next to me. Weird, I know, but that's how it is. When we sleep, my leg stretches out so that my foot touches her foot. My legs aren't long enough to reach from MA to ME, so that ain't gonna happen tonight. So basically what I'm saying is, if I'm a little cranky the next couple of days, you'll know why.
Switching gears.. new beer alert. I'm in the process of trying a Sam Adams Black Lager. Really good, dark, almost a chocolately taste. So far so good, but I don't know if I could have more than one or two at a time. (well not at a time, its not like I'd be double fisting them, I mean consecutively)

No comments: