Monday, September 10, 2007

Manic Monday

I'm beginning to really not like my job, but that's the way life is, isn't it?
  • I would like to thank Mike and Kim for introducing me to Orangina. I had one today, haven't had one in a while.. very tasty.
  • Day 8 of the Jay Beard Project is underway. I must say though, I'm very disappointed in all my family and friends up here. No one has made a single joke at my expense yet...
  • Great game, great win for the Patriots yesterday. Only bad thing is Time Warner Cable is a joke. FOX, ABC, ESPN and NBC are in HD, but not CBS.. no good
  • Took the car to get the transmission fluid changed and asked them to find the mystery rattling and fix it. They changed the fluid and claimed to have fixed the rattling, only when I drove away, it was worse then it was before I dropped it off. So I get to drop it off again tomorrow to be refixed. I hope they try to charge me a second time, I've really wanted to yell at someone for a while now.
  • Anyone see the Britney Spears "performance" last night. I could have done a better job, and I think I may have looked better up on stage. Just bizarre how totally disinterested she was.

No comments: