Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Everybody's working for the weekend..

That about sums up the week so far. Both the misses and I didn't have best of days at work. A nice trip to the gym helped relieve some of the tension though. Although I think that the Domino's pizza we had for dinner negated the gym... oh well.
Quiet night all around really. I've actually started watching the Real World this season. Haven't watched it in a couple of years and for some reason I've been watching it this year. Entertaining, but boy do they fight over the dumbest things..
Great Sox game last night, and of course I shut off the game when it was 8-1, and played video games. Caught the highlights on Sportscenter this morning. I hate when that happens. It looks like a blowout, so you go to bed or whatever and it ends up being a great game..
Tomorrow is my baby brother Steve's 22nd birthday, any idea's what to get him?
Sorry for the boring post, it was just a quiet day. If I could talk about work without the risk of getting fired, I've have lots to talk about, but since I can't, then no stories.
Lots of people coming up to Maine this weekend, including my parents. Should be a great time. We'll have the lobster dinner at my uncles one night, followed by dinner at my other uncles the next. Can't wait to see everyone. One of my aunts that is coming up is an interior designer, and we're looking forward to getting her input/feedback on our house. Also can't wait to show off the misses new tv stand and my bookcase to Dad. Thirty years old and still looking for approval haha

No comments: