Wednesday, September 19, 2007

On the road again..

So I drove back from Boston today, which means I'm back in Maine.. phew, the big city can be a scary place ya know..
Just a bunch of randomness today..
  • Bought the misses an ipod nano, the new version with the screen. Of course she loved it. What can I say, I'm just the bestest husband ever;
  • Watched an episode of Scrubs on Comedy Central tonight, great episode, the singing one...there are a couple of great songs there.. like this and this;
  • I've started watching Countdown with Keith Olberman. Does this make me old cuz I'm watching a show on MSNBC?
  • Have you seen this video? Turns out the kid is a "prankster" and basically knew this was going to happen. Funny though how Kerry is speaking to a half filled room;
  • Its only Wednesday, and I'm really ready for the weekend. Then again we won't be getting much rest, as we'll be back in Boston again this wknd, but that's ok, cuz we get to see all our friends and everyone again which is always a great time. Not sure if we're coming back Friday night or Saturday morning yet though, details to follow.

No comments: