Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Heading back..

So its Wednesday morning, early, but I forgot to post last night, so I'm going to post now, before heading out to work.
Good day yesterday, lots of learning in Worcester, which was really needed. Going back for some more today before heading back home.
After work, I went and got my haircut. The girl cut it a little too short, but that's ok cuz my head is like an effing chea pet it grows so quickly. Did some errands after that, went back and checked out the new Natick Mall again, ooh excuse me, the Natick Collection its called now.. and still feel like I don't belong there. Cleaned out the car, which it desperately needed and headed back to Mike & Kim's for some more quality Maya time.
That night we went to dinner with Lori & Rob and Jimmy & Stacey. Both Lori and Stacey are about to burst any second now (they're both just weeks away from their due dates) so it was great seeing them as I haven't seen them in a couple of months. J&S don't know if they're having a boy or a girl, so they haven't painted the nursery yet. Its all primed and ready to go, they just have to wait until the baby pops out to know what color to choose. Mike and I told Jim that as soon as he knows , to call us (obviously) and not only will we congratulate him, but we'll head over and paint the nursery for him. Since I'm 3.5 hours away, It might take me a little longer to get there, but I'll be there!
Finally, a big thank you to Mike and Kim for letting me stay in their guest room the past couple of nights. It was slightly better than a shady Worcester Days Inn or something. Although it would have been a lot easier to score some drugs , a hooker or a continental breakfast at the Days Inn...
Anyway, off to work I go, next you'll hear from me, I'll be back in the comforts of Maine...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know we can provide only slightly better accommodations than a shady Worcester motel!

Anonymous said...

Who took all the stuff from the continental breakfast?