Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Night Movies

So Sarah and I have decided to make Friday night movie night. So tonight she got to pick (which means next week I get to pick. Superbad here we come) and she picked the movie Stardust. (more like Stardon't..oooooh) Anyway, I'm assuming you can tell that I didn't really care for it. I didn't hate it, it just wasn't remotely entertaining. Think of it as a cross between Harry Potter, Shrek and the Adventures of Baron Munchausen, but not nearlyas good as Munchausen. The only two redeeming qualities of the movie were the overacting of Robert DeNiro and the female versions of Statler and Waldorf sitting behind us. They had a comment for every single part of the movie. It was easy to hear them seeing that we were two of eleven people in the theater, and that's not an exaggeration, I actually counted.
The weirdest thing was that every half hour or so two ushers would walk down the isle (one on each side of the theater) to the first row, turn around, and walk back up the isle and out of the theater. They didn't appear to be looking for anything in particular, just out for a stroll..

No comments: