Sunday, August 5, 2007

NOT a good way to wake up...

At about 7:30 this morning I had finally had enough of Minnie playing with her toy in our room, so I threw a pillow at her. She just looked at me, then kept playing with her mousie (small furry toy mice that she loves). So I got up to throw the mousie down the stairs, so she would play down there. Now, since I didn't bother to put my glasses on to walk the 4 feet over to her, I didn't realize until I reached a hand out to grab mousie, that it was in fact a REAL mouse... dead... on the floor of my room.
So, I shrieked, ran back to bed and leaped in, which woke Jay... Since he is the boy and he was awake, it was now his job to remove the dead mouse. Minnie was not partial to this idea, so this task also invovled chasing her down the stairs and trying to grab it (without actually touching it!) before she picked it up again and took off.
Mouse found proper burial in the back yard bushes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! At first I misread it and thought you actually touched it, and I nearly passed out.