Monday, August 6, 2007

Just another Monday

So not much happened today. Or at least nothing of any interest. So I figure I'll throw a plug out there for my friend Eileen's blog. http://divinecomedyoferrors.blogspot.com/ Great stuff, its what I aspire my blog to be someday. Although I'm married and living in the middle of nowhere, and she's single and living in Southie, so her life is FAAAR more interesting than mine...so I guess my blog will really never be as interesting as hers.. ooh well

Although something amusing did happen at work today. Just the usual morning, nothing out of the ordinary really. Then after lunch, I'm talking with my coworker Kelli and I notice something different about her. So I say to her, "Did you change your clothes at lunch" and without missing a beat, she says, "Yep, the dress I had on made me look fat". Now, those of you who really know me, know I can have my ummm less than manly moments I guess you'd say, but never once have I put on clothes, go to work, decide that I don't look good, and go home and change. It's times like this that I'm glad I'm a guy... All the self esteem in the world and none of the self conscienceness.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wardrobe changes! Maybe your coworker went on a job interview!?! OR leads a double life?! Sounds like they are keeping you entertained in Maine! And I like the new color background of your blog.. looks good! :)

Rob said...

Are you guys STILL the newest residents of the Atlantic Northeast? Please provide figures to back up that claim ...

Anonymous said...

While you may never have changed your outfit during work, that is not to say you have never gone out and purchased an accessory and worn it that very same day. I'm just saying, it's a fact.

eileen said...

thanks for the plug, Jason! My life isn't THAT interesting, I just highlight the good (and embarassing) parts.

Sarah said...

I think I'm offended... being married apparently makes his life boring.

jay said...

Wait Kim, when did I ever do that??? maybe a belt, cuz I didn't have one that day or something but thats it!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to point out that a belt IS considered an accessory!