Thursday, August 16, 2007

Random thoughts...

  • So I saw a guy on a motorcycle today (motorcycles are EVERYWHERE up here) and he had on those protective glasses you'd wear if you were using some sort of power tool, but no helmet. So apparently he was worried about his eyes, but not his brain, go figure.
  • Been watching a lot of the DIY and DiscoveryHome channels lately. And yes, I do watch This Old House every night at 7 & 7:30. I think I might be addicted to home improvement shows.
  • Also been watching a lot of Fox Soccer Channel. Its pretty easy to watch whatever game happens to be on at that time, and its always fun listening to British people talk.
  • We had a visitor in our yard today;
A wild cat I believe (or as you cat people would say, feral). I'm just guessing that he was feral because he was umm very bold... some might say very ballsy...if you catch my drift. Sarah doesn't think he's feral though, she just thinks he was sad and was looking for a friend. Calling crazy cat lady, your housecoat and rolled up newspaper are waiting for you beside the giant ball of yarn.
And of course a foreign cat in the yard means one of our cats spent a good hour starring out the window at him.
Thats all for now. Be sure to read more later when I'll have pictures of Sarah's most recent project. You will all be thoroughly impressed...



No comments: