Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mmmmm.. Domino's

So apparently their plan worked. After receiving a call from them yesterday, asking why I hadn't ordered in a while, Sarah and I ordered Domino's tonight. The usual, her half pineapple, my half bacon, and of course its accompanied by garlic bread sticks.
So, we've decided that we're not going to be going back to Boston for Labor Day. You know what that means?!?! Anyone who wants to visit can come up then!
Also tried a new beer tonight: WingWalker Summer Honey Wheat. Fantastic stuff. I highly highly highly recommend it. Goes down smooth, light on the hops (I usually prefer less hoppy beers) with no bitter aftertaste.
Big night of tv ahead of us, that's why I'm writing so early. The Power of Ten (Drew Carey is a great host, and the show is fun to watch) followed by a new episode of Mythbusters. Pretty close to the perfect weekday summer night for me.

2 comments:

eileen said...

I guess their marketing ploy worked!

Can't do Labor Day (wedding) but I will definitely come up sometime this fall.

Rob said...

The following is my favorite ever pizza (or meal, for that matter):

Domino's Thin Crust Pizza
w/ bacon, pepperoni, muchroom

Heaven in a cardboard box.