Friday, August 31, 2007

Friiiiiiday

So the misses and I have started making Friday night, movie night. I picked the Simpsons (power went out 20 mins into the movie, stupid lightning, so I never saw the rest), she picked Stardust, and this week I picked Superbad.
I'll give you my thoughts, then Sarah's. I thought it was funny, but not nearly as funny as I thought it was going to be. Some laughs, but no huge laugh out loud moments. I'd give it a 7. As far as its place in the high school movie rankings, American Pie was funnier and Can't Hardly Wait was better. My friends know of my love for high school comedies, but I think I'm over it now. Watching the movie didn't make me feel nostalgic for high school (when I peaked in life I think), it just made me feel old haha. Anyway, overall, it was good, but not great...

my thoughts:
My favorite part was the end, because it was in a mall, and it was finally over. I think I lost a day and a half of my life- and the movie was only really about a 24 hour time span. This movie doesn't even compare to Can't Hardly Wait. I think there were 4 funny moments, and that might be generous.
So as you can see, Sarah really didn't like it. But she went in with an open mind, and thats all I can really ask for.

No comments: