Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

Yet another crazy busy day at work, but its never boring, and that's what counts..

So I got an odd call today. Domino's Pizza called me, yes, they called me. Apparently I ordered from them rather frequently, and I haven't in a while, so they were just calling to make sure I was doing ok, offer me some special offer on pizza. How sad is that? Domino's has called me to say they missed me, more than my own brothers have hahaha.

So Sarah and I joined the Y yesterday, and went for the first time today. We were there about 35 minutes. 25 minutes on the elliptical and 10 on the treadmill for me. Its time to lose the gut and get back into shape. Plus, it gives me something to do. I work 8-5, get home at 5:03 then sit around the rest of the night. Going to the Y will get me to at least 6-630 now (between travel time, getting changed, etc) It was interesting though, usually at the gym there's a bunch of too buff guys on the free weights, a bunch of girls on the treadmills/elliptical/bikes, and some normal guys/girls using the nautilus machines. This gym was full of guys with bellies using the weights and maybe 10 other people scattered about. And unlike most gyms with multiple tv's, this one has one tv (60 inch flat screen) on a shelf on the wall about 10 feet off the floor. So whatever's on, you're watching! I use my ipod, so whatever..with the work out mix rockin' away...(prepare to laugh)
You can do it - Ice Cube
Eat the rich - Aerosmith
Rollin' - Big and Rich
Livin' on a prayer - Bon Jovi
Pour some sugar on me - Def Leppard
Give a little bit - The Goo Goo Dolls
Who says you cant go home - Bon Jovi
Paradise City - Guns and Roses
Breathless - The Corrs
I play chicken with the train - Cobwoy Troy
Lot of leavin left to do -Dierks Bently
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns and Roses
The Power of love - Huey Lewis
Living in Fast forward - Kenny Chesney
Top of the world - Van Halen
As good as i once was - Toby Keith
I go back - Kenny Chesney
Eye of the tiger - Survivor..
any other suggestions for me to add????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very impressive that Domino's cares about you! We may not call, but we all miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Did you order a pizza?