Thursday, August 16, 2007

Spooky Stuff..

So earlier today, I'm sitting in my office working away. I have a radio on my desk, because I like to listen to music while working. Helps time go by. Anyway, all of a sudden the station cuts out and stops playing music and starts broadcasting some NPR type discussion. Figuring its just something weird, I turn the station, and its playing the same thing. Odd. So I turn off the radio, turn it back on, no change. I unplug it, wait a minute, and replug it in. No change, still playing that discussion. So I scroll thru the dial (digital radio) and stop on random stations and EVERY SINGLE STATION is playing this. I called into my assistant and another person in the office and they came in and verified that I was indeed sane and all the stations were playing the same thing.
An hour or so later, one of the girls in the office approaches another woman I work with, and asks her if she just tried to contact her over the walkie talkie. Nope, she didn't. Well the walkie talkie said her name, in a woman's voice, and there are no other women in the office.
I think we're being haunted...
There was a murder in the building 40 or so years ago, that was never solved...
http://bangorinfo.com/Focus/focus_bangor_house.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All work no play, makes Jack a dull boy... Redrum! Dun dun daah! Watch your back at work!