Monday, August 13, 2007

Just another manic Monday..

So a lot happened today at work. Really a crazy busy, draining day, but its work and I really don't want to blog about it.
Sarah and I did, however, join the Y today. $60 a month for both of us, not each of us, both of us. And that includes all the classes we want to take, racquetball, pool use, everything. I love Maine haha. While we were there, I asked the girl signing us up when the most busy times were, and she said it was then. There were like 12 people in the place, tons of machines/weights not being used, so we'll never really have to wait to use something which is nice.
I also was trying to figure out how to put up a calender on the site, so people can "book" when they want to come visit. Can't figure out how to do it though, so that's not going to happen. (if anyone knows, feel free to email me with suggestions)
That's all for today.. latah...

2 comments:

Rob said...

Use Google Calendars and make it public/editable. That's probably your best bet.

Cleaty said...

Maybe we can come visit when we go to Boston for Christmas. But I suspect everything will be snowed-in and the roads will be closed and whatever else happens when there's lots of snow. Maybe we can get a sled and get there that way. :)