Thursday, August 30, 2007

Just Another Day

Not much to write about today. Tons to write about about work, but since its not smart to talk about work on a blog, I won't.
But I do have a question for everyone out there. Why is it, that i get about 25 hits a day, but hardly anyone ever comments? Are my postings not that interesting? Do I not leave my thoughts open to postings? Just curious. There's a few of you out there who post often, and I really appreciate that, but beyond those 3 of so people, that's it. So I guess my question is, what can I do to make the blog more interesting? Reader feedback time.
Moving right along, no big plans for the weekend. Lots of yard work and the Blue Hill Fair ahead of us, but that's about it. Sounds like a great weekend all around.
So I've started watching Big Brother on CBS. Does anyone else out there watch it? I've never watched any of the other seasons, but because of the lack of good shows on this summer, I've been watching it. I'd give it a 6.5 to a 7, entertaining, but more than a season or two of it could get really really repetitive. The only other reality show I watch consistantly is the Amazing Race. I'd love to go on that show, anyone wanna try out with me? riiiiiiiiiiiight..
Another fun thing about Maine... Powerball. Just one more thing for me to blow my money on.

4 comments:

Rob said...

Hmmm ... you coullllllllllld move to Las Vegas? :)

steve said...

maybe some naked chicks or something..i know i'd post more often

Anonymous said...

Sharing my thoughts, as requested:
1 - Quality blog. Would read again!
2 - Reality TV is generally not interesting to me anymore. If you are looking to kill time, I'd recommend the following summer shows: The Closer on USA and Greek on ABC Family. Both are interesting enough to keep me from changing the channel.
3 - I would not do Amazing Race with you, sorry. I think your potential appearance has "disaster" written all over it... in big letters.
4 - For your movie reviews, I think you need to do a post where you establish what a "7" means, to help us compare and contrast. Superbad got a 7, which seemed odd given your comments. What's a 10? What's a 2? Help us out here!

Anonymous said...

I like the blog! I like pictures, too. I think it would be fun when you go explore these bars in Maine, that you bring your camera and take pictures of the places (and people) you see... and then we can comment more.

Actually, here is a random thought, maybe you could try an experiment, and see if the crowd changes at these bars in the winter - like more students? More skiers? Or does it get quieter? You could plan to go back in four months and see who is staying at these hotels... and of course, you will become a regular.