Monday, August 27, 2007

Random Thoughts

  • Scrubs is on Comedy Central right now. What a great show, too bad its the last season coming up.
  • Watched Midway and The Dirty Dozen this weekend. Both great movies. Its amazing how many big name actors are in them. And did you know that a very young, very thin Officer Poncherello is a fighter pilot in Midway??? You just don't find movies with that many stars in them anymore, with the exception of the Ocean's movies of course.
  • Have a new favorite show, Holmes on Homes on the Discovery Home channel. Its this guy who goes in and fixes things in your house (major issues) that the contractor you hired royally effed up. Its an entertaining show because he's a real ball buster and I'm pretty sure its filmed in Canada, so he talks funny, euh. Hearing the word "organization" pronounced OR-gan-I-za-tion, just makes me think of the interviews they do between periods in hockey games.
  • Beauty pageant contestants are smart.. no seriously, they are... or maybe not so much...
  • And I think I'm addicted to baba ganouj .
  • The BlueHill Fair is this weekend, and I'm pretty sure we're going to go. Nothing beats wasting tons of money on rigged carnival games that are next to impossible to win, and when you do win they give you the smallest prize there is. Can't go wrong with carnival food either. Everything is fried, and its perfectly fine and socially acceptable for me to eat a corn dog there. Fair's are the only place that's allowed. mmmmm corn dogs....
  • This one is just for laughs..
  • And one last item, a big congratulations to my brother and his lovely girlfriend for the newest arrival to their little family(the one with the yellow border around the picture). Any suggestions on a name??? Throw out your suggestions and I'll post them in a poll on the blog...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am shocked. Literally shocked. That you like something made primarily of... EGGPLANT!

I am also glad that I finally know what baba ganouj is, other than a random phrase from Wedding Crashers.

jay said...

the thing is, you can't really taste the eggplant. and i like fried eggplant too! i seem to remember having some at your house once :)

Rob said...

I never knew what the heck that stuff was either. I also thought it was some random phrase from Wedding Crashers.